For any inquiries or appointment requests
1. The site is designed as a service to our customers and may be used for information purposes only. This site is meant to be used as an overview of Grove Isle Associates, LLLP and its projects and in no way whatsoever should the information contained in this Website be relied on for financial, tax, accounting, investment, business or legal advice. All items are subject to modification, change and/or being withdrawn at any time in the sole discretion of Grove Isle Associates, LLLP.
2. Grove Isle Associates, LLLP, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, employees, licensees, and/or assigns are in no way responsible or liable for any damages whether they be direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential, contribution or indemnity of any kind whatsoever, however caused, arising out of the use or non-availability of this Website. Additionally, access to third-party Internet sites linked to this Website are at the user’s own risk and Grove Isle Associates, LLLP is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, opinion, advise, statements or transactions made on these sites.
3. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifications, terms, conditions and statements contained herein are proposed only, and the Developer reserves the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in its sole discretion and without prior notice. All improvements, designs and construction are subject to first obtaining the appropriate federal, state and local permits and approvals for same.
4. Any drawings and depictions in this website are conceptual only and are for the convenience of reference. They should not be relied upon as representations, express or implied, of the final detail of the residences. The Developer expressly reserves the right to make modifications, revisions, and changes it deems desirable in its sole and absolute discretion. All depictions of appliances, counters, soffits, floor coverings and other matters of detail are conceptual only and are not necessarily included in each Unit. Consult your Agreement and the Offering Documents for the items included with the Unit. Dimensions and square footage are approximate and may vary with actual construction.
5. All fixtures and items of finish and decoration are for display only and are not to be included with the unit. Consult the Offering Documents and the Agreement for a description of those features which are to be included in the units.
6. The features, plans and specifications described above are proposed only, and the Developer reserves the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Developer reserves the right to substitute any of the foregoing with items of similar or better value, in Developer’s opinion.
7. The photographs contained in this brochure may be stock photography and are used to depict the spirit of the lifestyles to be achieved rather than any that may exist or that may be proposed and are merely intended as illustrations of the activities and concepts depicted therein.
8. The project graphics, renderings and text provided herein are copyrighted works owned by the developer. © 2022, Vita at Grove Isle. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, display or other dissemination of such materials is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement. Additionally, this website may contain or reference trademarks, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of the Developer and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Developer and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
9. No real estate broker is authorized to make any representations or other statements regarding the projects, and no agreements with, deposits paid to or other arrangements made with any real estate broker are or shall be binding on the developer. Please refer to the developer’s official project brochures, website and materials and the documents furnished by the developer pursuant to state law for information regarding the projects.
10. All communication or material transmitted by you through this Website shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any information posted on this Website is the property of Grove Isle Associates, LLLP and may be used for purposes, including, without limitation, of reproduction, disclosure, transmission, broadcast and posting
11. All prices are subject to change at any time and without notice, and do not include optional features or premiums for upgraded units. From time to time, price changes may have occurred that are not yet reflected on this brochure. Please check with the sales center for the most current pricing.
WE ARE PLEDGED TO THE LETTER AND SPIRIT OF U.S. POLICY FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF EQUAL HOUSING THROUGHOUT THE NATION. WE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT AN AFFIRMATIVE ADVERTISING, MARKETING AND SALES PROGRAM IN WHICH THERE ARE NO BARRIERS TO OBTAINING HOUSING BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, RELIGION, HANDICAP, FAMILIAL STATUS OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE SITE ABOUT THE COMPANY AND ITS, OR THE DEVELOPER’S OR THEIR AFFILIATES’ PROPERTIES AND COMMUNITIES, AND ALL PHOTOS, RENDERINGS, PLANS, PRICES, LAND USES, IMPROVEMENTS, AMENITIES, DIMENSIONS, SPECIFICATIONS, MATERIALS AND AVAILABILITY DEPICTED IN THE SITE OF ANY OF THE COMPANY’S OR THE DEVELOPER’S OR THEIR AFFILIATES’ PROPERTIES AND COMMUNITIES ARE CONCEPTUAL IN NATURE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR CANCELLATION WITHOUT NOTICE OR OBLIGATION. SCENES MAY INCLUDE ARTIST’S RENDERINGS, AND MAY BE OF LOCATIONS OR ACTIVITIES NOT ON A PROPERTY OR NOT YET COMPLETED.
THE SITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION AND PRESS RELEASES ABOUT AND BY THE COMPANY. ALTHOUGH THIS INFORMATION WAS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE AS OF THE DATE PREPARED BY THE COMPANY, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY DUTY OR OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THIS INFORMATION. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY INFORMATION IS DEEMED TO BE A “FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT” AS DEFINED IN THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995, THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO FIT WITHIN THE “SAFE HARBOR” PROVIDED THEREIN. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEES OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO PLACE UNDUE RELIANCE ON FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHICH SPEAK ONLY AS OF THE DATE MADE. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO MAKE ANY INVESTMENT REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES AND SHOULD NOT BE VIEWED AS SUCH.
NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED OR SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE AN OFFER TO SELL REAL ESTATE OR REAL ESTATE SECURITIES TO RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. IN FURTHERANCE OF THE FOREGOING, BH INVESTMENTS, LLC (“SPONSOR” OR “DEVELOPER”), SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLOSES THE FOLLOWING: (A) NEITHER SPONSOR, NOR ITS PRINCIPAL(S) TAKING PART IN THE PUBLIC OFFERING OR SALE ARE INCORPORATED IN, LOCATED IN, OR RESIDENT IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, (B) THE OFFERING IS NEITHER MADE IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK NOR MADE TO THE RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, (C) THE OFFERING IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK BY, OR ON BEHALF OF, SPONSOR OR ANYONE ACTING WITH SPONSOR’S KNOWLEDGE; AND (D) NO OFFERING OR PURCHASE OR SALE OF THE SECURITY OR ANY UNIT SHALL TAKE PLACE AS A RESULT OF THIS OFFERING IN NEW YORK OR WITH A RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, UNTIL ALL REGISTRATION AND FILING REQUIREMENTS UNDER THE MARTIN ACT AND THE NEW YORK ATTORNEY GENERAL’S REGULATIONS ARE COMPLIED WITH; A WRITTEN EXEMPTION IS OBTAINED PURSUANT TO AN APPLICATION IS GRANTED PURSUANT TO AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH COOPERATIVE POLICY STATEMENTS #1 OR #7; OR A “NO-ACTION” REQUEST IS GRANTED.
• Use a robot, spider or other automated device, process or means to access or use the Site, or defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Submit any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Send viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Site or third party systems.
• Send false or misleading information.
• SSend messages that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations.
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
• Scrape or otherwise copy any images or other content on the Site or harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including contact information such as e-mail addresses, for the purpose of building “contact” or “lead” lists.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
We shall have no obligation to monitor the usage of the Site. However, we reserve the right to review any communications or submissions directed to the Site and to remove any of same in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Site at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. We further reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
4. Our Intellectual Property Rights. The content on the Site (“Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site, are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. The Site and the Materials are for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. We reserve all rights in and to the Site and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Materials. You further agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that we provide, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
5. Our Management of the Site; User Misconduct
6. Third Party Sites. The Site may contain links to other third party websites (“Linked Sites”) or frames of other third party website screens (“Framed Sites”) which may offer third party products and services. The Linked Sites and Framed Sites and the products and services offered or provided at such sites are subject to their own separate terms and conditions of use and are not under our control and we is not responsible for their contents, including without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site or Framed Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site or Framed Site or any such products and services. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site or Framed Site, or with respect to any information you provide to any such Linked Site or Framed Site. Any such links or frames are provided only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the Linked Site or Framed Site or any association with or its operators.
7. Legal Disputes and Arbitration Agreement.
Please Read This Following Clause Carefully – It May Significantly Affect Your Legal Rights, Including Your Right to File a Lawsuit in Court
A. Initial Dispute Resolution. We are available by email at email@example.com to address any concerns you may have regarding your use of the Site. Most concerns may be quickly resolved in this manner. Each of you and the Company agree to use best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
C. Class Action and Class Arbitration Waiver. You further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in your individual capacity only and not as a class action or other representative action, and you expressly waive your right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above in Section 7(B) shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
E. 30 Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth in Sections 7(B), 7(C), and 7(D) by sending notice of your decision by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of commencing use the Site, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of those sections. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we also will not be bound by them.
F. Exclusive Venue for Litigation. To the extent that the arbitration provisions set forth in Section 7(B) do not apply, the parties agree that any litigation between them shall be filed exclusively in state or federal courts located in Miami, Florida (except for small claims court actions which may be brought in the county where you reside). You expressly consent to exclusive jurisdiction in Miami, Florida for any litigation.
8. Warranty Disclaimers; Limitation on Liability.
A. General Disclaimer of Warranties Relating to the Site.
(ii) NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ARE MADE ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT, THE CONTENT OF ANY SERVICE LINKED TO THE SITE, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER ITEMS OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR LINKED TO BY THE SITE. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF THE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ENTITIES OR OTHER AFFILIATES ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED IN OUR SERVERS, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
B. Limited Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS OR ANY OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
C. Exceptions to Disclaimers and Liability Limitations. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN ONE OF THESE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS IN SECTIONS 8(A), 8(B) OR 8(C) MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. Notices And Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to our rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512, we have designated a copyright agent to receive copyright infringement notices for claims of infringement related to materials found on this Site.
THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES APPLY ONLY FOR NOTIFICATIONS TO US THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED BY ANY CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
WHAT YOUR NOTIFICATION MUST INCLUDE:
To be effective, the notification must include the following:
1. Your name, physical address, telephone number, facsimile number, e-mail address and name of contact person;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under applicable law;
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
WHAT WE WILL DO UPON RECEIPT OF PROPER WRITTEN NOTIFICATION:
Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information as outlined above:
1. We shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
2. We shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer; and
3. We shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that we have removed or disabled access to the material.
HOW THE ALLEGED INFRINGER CAN RESPOND TO US:
The alleged infringer can respond by submitting a written counter notification to our Designated Agent.
WHAT THE COUNTER NOTIFICATION MUST INCLUDE:
To be effective, a counter notification from the alleged infringer must include the following:
1. The alleged infringer’s name, address, and telephone number;
2. A statement the alleged infringer consents to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which we are located and that the alleged infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person;
3. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
4. A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
5. A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer.
WHAT WE WILL DO UPON RECEIPT OF PROPER COUNTER NOTIFICATION:
Upon receipt of a counter notification containing the information as outlined above:
1. We shall promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter notification;
2. We shall inform the complaining party that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days; and
3. We shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter notification, provided that our Designated Agent has not received notice from the complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer form engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our network or system.
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Text Service
Once you affirm your choice to opt in to the Text Service, your message frequency may vary. You may receive an alert when you are welcomed into the Text Service or there are general marketing or promotions. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone’s pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Text Service. The Text Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. We may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Text Service at any time without notice. We and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Text Service
Questions: You can contact us at 305 400-7400 with any questions you have regarding the Text Service.
Mobile Phone Number Change: In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notify us by emailing email@example.com or calling 305 400-7400 .
19. Questions; Accessibility. Should you have any questions regarding the Site, or if you desire to contact us for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 305 400-7400 , attention: [Customer Service]. We strive to make our Site content accessible and user-friendly. If you are having difficulty viewing the content on this Site or navigating the site, please call us at 305 400-7400 or email our team at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
SPECIFIC NOTES ON CONTENT, TEXTS AND IMAGES
All the technical and graphic documentation present on the website, 3D models, recovery and furnishing proposals, are purely indicative and represent only an illustrative basis, therefore they do not constitute a contractual element. A part of the images shown on the website is developed with computer graphics techniques (photorealistic rendering), with reference to details of the façade and facades, common parts, private parts and interiors of the apartments, for the sole purpose of presenting a hypothesis of future realization and / or potential of the various solutions following user customization. This is why all information, descriptions and images are purely suggestive and representative, therefore subject to variations during construction.